Pet Appreciation week! It’s time to celebrate! What can you do this week and even every day to appreciate your pet and thank them just for being themselves! Why should you appreciate your pets? Simple! Pets are an amazing addition to the family and they offer nothing but love and pure joy. Not all heroes wear capes some just have a goofy smile, four paws, and a wagging tail so let’s get out and celebrate your best friend!
- They love you unconditionally.
- They are always happy to see you.
- The sweet cuddles they give to you.
- They always make you laugh.
- They comfort and relax you.
The list goes on! Let us suggest some ways in which you can appreciate your pets and show them some extra love.
- You can take them out to your local park like the Bridgewater and Hampton dog parks on Johns Island. Or take them to the beach Kiawah Beachwalker is a great place to have more fun in the sun!
- Having lunch with your dog is a great way to treat them and yourself! Whether that’s a simple vanilla ice cream from Dairy Queen or taking them out for a burger in a few pet-friendly restaurants here in Charleston.
- Buying a new toy or a few minutes of extra play time outside.
Not a dog person?
I’m sure your fluffy feline will love the extra love and attention buy extra back rubs, extra treats and maybe even some catnip. Or by taking them to their favorite feline daycare. No matter what kind of pet you have it’s time to celebrate their loyalty, friendship, and undying love.