In-Home Pet Sitting
At Dog Tired, we offer professional in-home pet sitting services in the Charleston area for all of your pets including dogs, cats, horses, chickens and more! Pet sitting in your own home is the ideal alternative for pets who suffer from stress or separation anxiety. Our trained pet sitters will provide the love and attention that you expect from a pet lover and you'll have peace of mind knowing your pet will be happy, comfortable, and secure.
Why Choose Dog Tired for In-Home Pet Sitting?
At Dog Tired, we tailor our pet sitting services to suit your needs. From walking, exercising, and feeding your pet, to overnight stays with lots of cuddles, you and your pet will enjoy the following benefits:
- Comfort and security of their own home which reduces stress and separation anxiety.
- Senior and non-social dogs are able to stay home in their own environment.
- Puppies can have normal potty breaks and exercise during the day.
- Medications can be administered properly and efficiently.
- Diet and exercise programs can remain the same.
- Avoid exposure to fleas and communicable illnesses.
- Pets will receive individual love and attention.
- Convenient for homeowners and pets. No worrying about pick up or drop off or packing their bag.
- Added security in your home; the “We’re Home” look as well as checking on your beloved pets.
- Care provided by licensed, bonded, insured pet sitters who are trained in pet CPR and have passed a background check.
Pet Sitting Rates
Ready to get started? Register as a new client today!
30 Minute Pet Sit
$30 +$3 for each additional pet
Long Distance Rate (>10 miles): $40 +$3 for each additional pet
60 Minute Pet Sit
$50 + $3 for each additional pet
Long Distance Rate (>10 miles): $60 +$3 for each additional pet
Overnight Stay (guaranteed 12 hours)
$95/night for 1-2 pets + $3 for each additional pet
Long Distance Rate (>10 miles): $110/night for 1-2 pets + $3 for each additional pet
After Hours 30 Minute Pet Sit (7 PM - 10 PM)
$42 + $3 for each additional pet
Long Distance Rate (>10 miles): $52 +$3 for each additional pet
- Last Minute Reservations: Dog walking or pet sitting visits made with less than 48 hours’ notice are subject to a $30 last minute booking fee for pet sitting and dog walking. In-home overnights booked less than 48 hours are subject to a $40 last minute booking fee.
- Cancellations: Dog walking or pet sitting reservations cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled time will be charged 50% of the scheduled walk or pet sit total.
- Scheduling Policies: Scheduling for regular weekly dog walking, in-home pet sitting, in-home overnight visits, and wedding nanny will now be available for scheduling Monday through Thursday from 8am-5pm and on Fridays from 8am-12pm ONLY. Please review our updated scheduling policy here. Please visit your Time-to-Pet Portal for a complete listing of all policies and contracts.
Add on services are available upon request, including extra time, extra exercise, in-home nail trims, or an in-home bath package! Dog Tired also offers pet taxi services to one of our Dog Tired locations for deluxe grooming services.
- In-Home Bath
- In-Home Nail Trim
- Pet Facetime
- Brain Puzzles
- Walk & Train
- Extra Cuddle Time
- Extra Exercise
- Taxi to Dog Tired for one of our professional services
- Pet Supplies Shopping
Please select any image to view larger.