The Dog Tired Difference
At Dog Tired Pet Services, your pet is our number one concern. We treat them like family and give you peace of mind knowing your pet will be having fun, safe, and well cared for. Serving the Charleston area since 2009, we offer two convenient locations as well as at-home services. Our highly trained team is committed to providing the highest level of care with a personalized approach.
At Dog Tired, our entire team is focused on our core values:
- Dedication to excellence
- Dependability & accountability
- Respect & responsibility
- Desire to learn
Why We're Different
As a one-stop-shop for all of your pet care needs, here's what makes Dog Tired stand out from the pack:
- We are passionate about what we do, and it shows.
- We treat you and your pet like family.
- Smaller groups of dogs and specialized activities for no extra cost.
- Pre-screening of all dogs.
- We use child daycare center standards for cleanliness.
- We provide initial and ongoing training to each of our staff members on dog body language, health, and safety.
- We are charter members of The Dog Gurus, who are industry leaders in safe off-leash play.
- All staff are trained over 3 months on dog body language created by The Dog Gurus.
- We are Pet Tech trained in dog and cat emergency care.
- We offer a full suite of services to care for your pet at one of our facilities or in your home.
Every year, Dog Tired hosts donation and fundraising events for Pet Helpers, Charleston Animal Society, and other local animal rescues. We care about the pets in our community and are very involved with educating our community in the importance of adopting and fostering pets.