Dog Tired has partnered with Z&E Canine Manners, an indoor dog training facility owned by Nildan Atkay, CPDT-KA. The facility is located in the Quadrangle Shopping Center in West Ashley, between Highway 17 and Sam Rittenburg Boulevard.
Dog Tired clients receive a special one-time discount at Z&E Canine Manners of 10% off select introductory classes.
Contact Z&E Canine Manners to book!
Call 843-697-6808 or visit their website, www.zecaninemanners.com for more info and a full class schedule.
Make sure you mention you heard through Dog Tired!
Available Classes with 10% Discount:
Puppy-B-Good Class, 6 weeks, $120
Dogs 12 to 22 weeks
- For puppies who have either graduated from our Puppy Socialization class or who have not yet had formal training.
- Cues/commands will include sit, down, wait, come, leave it/drop it, leash walking, as well as addressing puppy behaviors such as house training, crate training, nipping, & more.
Adult Manners & Obedience Class, 6 weeks, $120
Dogs 6 months and up
- Geared toward dogs with no prior formal training as well as those in need of a refresher.
- Cues/commands will include sit, down, wait/stay, come, leave it/drop it, leash walking & more.
- NO aggressive or reactive dogs please; consult with the instructor prior to sign up if you are unsure.