Dedication to Excellence
Dependability and Accountability
Respect and Responsibility
Desire to Learn
“A place where your dog has lots of fun and you can have peace of mind knowing your dog will be safe, secure and well cared for.”
“Have you ever noticed how your dog can’t wait to get into the door at Dog Tired? That’s because this is where fun and quality care are guaranteed.”
“Dog Tired is where the tails are wagging and clients are bragging.”
“We take the time to ensure your pet will be happy and thrive in our daycare program. We conduct an assessment of each new dog to ensure a great fit. But don’t worry, if your dog doesn’t quite have the personality for our daycare, we will help you find another solution to exceed your needs.”
“At Dog Tired, your pet is our number one concern. We treat them like family!”
What’s the Dog Tired Enrichment Center difference?
- We are passionate about what we do, and it shows.
- We treat you and your pet as family.
- Smaller groups of dogs and specialized activities for no extra cost.
- Pre-Screening of all dogs.
- We use child daycare center standards for cleanliness.
- We provide initial and ongoing training to each of our staff members on dog body language, health and safety.
- We are charter members of The Dog Gurus, who are industry leaders in safe off leash play.
- All Staff are trained over 3 months on dog body language created by The Dog Gurus.
- We are American Red Cross certified in dog and cat emergency care.
- We are a full service facility offering dog daycare, enrichment, boarding, grooming, In Home Pet Sitting, Daily Dog Walking, and can even assist with your dog being a part of your Wedding Day!
- We are your one stop shop for all of your pet care needs.